Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just thinking

There are not a lot positive things I can give Miguel credit for; however, I have been thinking about one recently. When I found out I had somehow managed to get pregnant within 6 months after having Chloe, I panicked. To be honest, the option of abortion or adoption crossed my mind immediately. I told Miguel I was pregnant and asked him "what are we going to do?" He told me that we would have the baby and wonder how we had ever lived without it. And he was right. Everyone loves Leyla so much. I'm so glad Chloe and Leyla have each other. They insist on sleeping together, and I know that won't last, but I love how they depend on each other. I didn't "plan" either one of my children, but they are such a blessing and have made me a better person.

3 comments:

michandler said...

Good decision. They are both beautiful girls and you are a wonderful mom!

Lost Woman said...

I'll bet you CAN'T imagine your life without them now.
They are such clever funny little beasts.... a lot like their mom for sure.

Love the cute picture of all three of you!
It is great to focus on what went right.

crazy lady said...

Man, what a nice post! Made me cry. Yes, I do have the grandpa bob gene.
I can't imagine life without any of my girls- young,younger & youngest.
You are all such wonderful, fun, lovable critters.
Love you to the sky!